I am writing this Reflection Sunday post at 7:38 on Saturday evening. It’s dark outside, so I can see my reflection in the French doors. (Excuse me while I close the curtains. The neighbors really don’t need to see this, and the last thing I need is a six-foot-wide mirror. [Six-foot-wide or six-feet-wide? I did a brief search, but lost patience. So someone just tell me the answer, mkay?]*)
Cool. I have a blip.fm account now. Not sure how long this will keep my attenti…
Oh, look. Someone on Twitter just reminded me to turn my clocks back an hour before I go to bed. Spring ahead, fall back.
Joy of joys! An extra hour. I need to plan for this. This is big. I know, I’ll make a list and choose the best one.
Top 10 things to do with my extra hour:
10. Mark as read a few thousand more blog posts about NaNoWriMo in my Google Reader.
9. Finally list my wedding dress, my blue and white dishes, my leather blazer, Dan’s broken deep fryer, and that big piece of furniture we’ve started calling The Magic Box™ on craigslist.
8. Actually fold the laundry this time.
7. Sleep in. I’m going to need that extra hour of sleep to stay up for The Walking Dead on AMC.
6. Wonder who at AMC decided that filling Mad Men‘s time slot with a show about zombies was a good idea.
5. Bake that guy cookies.
4. Read this post a few more times.
3. Figure out how to hug that mom.
2. Fill in the editorial calendar for the Suess’s Piece eNewsletter through December 2012.
1. Nothing. Realize that this is the same bleeping hour those jerks kidnapped months ago. Only now it’s used and it smells bad and it has Stockholm syndrome.
* An aside within an aside. Be amazed, people.