Get Your Workday Together Giveaway
Leslie A. Joy, the Social Media Mercenary, is launching a great new online workshop beginning in August. The Get Your Workday Together course, designed for freelancers and small business owners, could just save you from yourself.
The workshop will help you better manage your workday, getting you more organized and helping you dig out from under that overwhelming pile of work stuff.
Get your butt in gear and sign up. Enrollment for the 15-week workshop is just $125.
What’s that? You could really use a good kick in the tail, but money’s kind of tight?
Well, lucky for you, I’ve got two free spots in the workshop to give away! To enter to win all you have to do is sign up for Suess’s Pieces updates by email. Folks, it doesn’t get any easier to win than this:Two winners from my Feedburner verified subscriber list will be selected using Random.org at noon on August 8, 2011. (Winners will be given 24 hours to respond before an alternate winner is selected.)
For more details on the workshop, read on; and don’t forget to visit Leslie’s website for the official announcement.
Get Your Workday Together Basics
- Registration Deadline: August 12, 2011
- Course Start Date: August 15, 2011
- Course Price: $125
- The Get Your Workday Together workshop is a 15 week course.
- Before the course, Leslie will be send you a detailed course overview and a pre-course worksheet.
- Every Monday you’ll get new information on the topic with related links and a worksheet.
- Every Thursday Leslie will answer participants’ questions via email.
- Each worksheet helps you get better organized and manage your workflow your way.
- Leslie will be available via email or IM/Skype to answer your questions.
- Participants in the workshop get discounts on Leslie’s other services.
- Connect with others in the course and get useful updates using the Twitter hashtag #getittogether.
- Leslie will show you how to continue to reap the benefits of the workshop after you have completed the Get Your Workday Together workshop.
Module 1: Organization
Module 2: Email and Communication
Module 3: Your Tasks and Projects
Module 4: Choosing the Best Tools for You
Module 5: Organizing and Standardizing Your Processes
Photo credit: omacaco